The craziest weekend of my life.

Definetly one of my best memories when i was on last year of high school was the Rock in Conce festival. I was living in Osorno and i traveled to Concepción with my old brother, Martín. That was the most hasty decision I have ever made in my life, because the festival was scheduled for the weekend of March 17 and 18, and I had to return to mi city on Monday to go to school.

That weekend we saw Chilean music groups like Electrodomésticos; Los Jaivas; Alex Anwandter; Los Insolentes; Inarbolece; Gondwana and Beto Cuevas. Also, a lot of others artists I did not know, but i liked it very much. At that moment, i really enjoyed Gondwana more than anything, i known almost all the songs. My favourites are Antonia, Armonía de amor, Reggae is comming, Felicidad, and Verde, amarillo y rojo. I remember that the atmosphere was so relaxing, that weekend i smoked a lot of weed with my brother, but in Gondwana show, everybody was smoking, drinking and singing. It was a beautiful moment.

The night of march 18 we slept in a park that was outside the Copec, but then a homeless man threw us out and told us he slept there every night. Right away, we apologized and walked to the city bus station. Then, we charge our phones and continued sleeping inside the terminal. 



Next day we came back to the last day of the festival, but  unfortunately when we had to go back to Osorno we missed our bus and had to hitchhike. I arrived to mi city at seven am, I took a shower at home and went back to school as if nothing had happened. Without a doubt it was the craziest weekend of my life.

*teacher, forgive me for not posting this over the weekend, I was focused on the plebiscite, please understand:(*


Comentarios

Entradas populares